Welcome to Crown’s Blog.
We encourage you to participate with us and with each other on these posts and shared content. We actively moderate and monitor our blog. However, Crown Financial Ministries does not endorse or take responsibility for the accuracy of information, opinions, content, or advice shared here by blog subscribers and visitors. We reserve the right to moderate posts and comments if we feel that they are offensive or inappropriate. Posts and comments containing any of the following can and will be removed:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, phishing content or references to products, offers, or websites that are not relevant to Crown Financial Ministries topics
- Any content or materials that you do not own, or for which you have not secured all necessary rights
- Email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information
- Derogatory, hateful and/or threatening comments
- Any content or materials inappropriate for children under the age of 13
If a user continues to post comments or content containing any of the above, we reserve the right to block such users from posting on this page in the future.
We wish for this to be an open and honest space to share opinions and have discussions, while keeping it safe and comfortable for users. Please also be aware that any posts and content shared in this blog can be used for marketing and promotional purposes.
If you have concerns or questions, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com.